The Wedding of Clair and Toby Morton

on Wednesday 11 April 2007








Morning broke on the 25th of Feb and when I looked outside at the weather, the skies were grey and grumpy. However in the distance was a little glimmer of blue sky, it was then that I knew it was going to be a glorious day. Charmaine and I jumped into action and left for the Bride and Grooms getting ready locations. Clair and Toby were filled with excitement for the big day ahead, which made our jobs a pleasure. Not to mention the fantastic wedding party that surrounded them that were more than willing to give us their best poses and smiles.

After a lesson in the "Zoolander" pose, I made my way from Toby's house to the Kingdom Halls to prepare for the arrival of the Bride. After the lovely ceremony filled with both laughter and tears of joy we made our way to the Houstoun House Hotel for the reception.

After braving the brief spells of rain for some photos, the wedding party joined the guests for the champagne reception before heading off to a glorious reception dinner and an evening of some "serious" dance moves.

We had a great day and loved sharing it with you folks. I especially liked the fact that I got the whole group to shout Arsenal during the big group shot!! or maybe I was the only one shouting and everyone else was saying something that I can't repeat:). Nonetheless may you both have a lifetime of happiness and joy..

Stefan and Charmaine




0 comments: